Beet is a medicinal plant that is known as a remedy for 2000 year and is used as natural antipyretic, antioxidant, detoxifier, diuretic, antibacterial plant.
Beet juice regenerates the liver and prevents aging. In early medicine, beet was known as a cure for blood, specifically for the treatment of anemia, although it has curative effect to many other diseases. Beet effectively regulates blood pressure. Beet juice is useful antipyretic, because it lowers the high temperature. Beetroot seed is used for the therapeutic treatment of cancer and genital cancer.
This plant is also known as: antioxidant and laxative. It has therapeutical effect on liver disease, lung disease, skin disorders, detoxification, fever, liver complications, constipation, cancer, colds, consequences of smoking, cell regenerator, nicotine poisoning, constipation and other health issues.
Red beets and the ones that are oblong in shape are healthier..After long-term use of beetroot in large quantities, it may occur certain medical problems such as stomach problems and digestive disorders.You need to know that while you use beets, urine and stool receives a reddish color which is quite normal.Cooked beetroot doesn’t have the same healing effect as raw beets, so it is recommended to use exclusively raw beets.
Beet has been a successful natural cure for the following diseases:
- Blood, such as anemia, atherosclerosis, blood lipids (cholesterol, triglycerides)
- Liver, especially fatty liver, hepatitis, cirrhosis
- This plant is a cellular regenerator (successfully regenerates damaged cells)
- Cytostatic effects are still being studied, and recent studies confirm the positive effect on the change of carcinogenic cells
- Betaine makes beets excellent remedy for fastening blood vessels, reducing blood cholesterol
- High iron content improves recovery and activity of red blood cells (RBCs)
- Diuretic effects of beetroot helps in chronic rheumatism and gout
- Today, beets are most used for treating the most carcinogenic diseases, such as: cancer and leukemia.
- Beetroot is an effective remedy in treatment of the effects of radiation, and is attributed the power to protect of radioactivity and X-rays
- Respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, pneumonia, influenza and the common cold.